Saturday, March 21, 2009

Prom Queen


Both my sister and brother won a state championship in high school, my sister in tennis and my brother in hockey.  I did not.   And they like to bring that up every so often.  Especially now that I am coaching tennis.  But I was Prom Queen!! And neither of them were even on the Prom Court!  Ha!  

So it was my sororities 80's Prom Informal, and part of the reason I won was because Caitlin was caught stuffing the ballots in her favor.  But, I was still Prom Queen, and as you can see by the picture I deserved it!  (And you can see I was still in my awkward phase that all began with the bangs/mullet.)

The "chaperone" is cousin Jannie.  She actually was the chaperone of the dance, so she just dressed the part and really looked like a chaperone.  Sorry Jannie, but consider this payback for Teddy Dog Show...

1 comment:

sparkle123 said...

This is Caitlin, as referred to above, and I was a REAL homecoming queen...jealous Annie? Haha!